Our Care Philosophy is centred on providing the finest quality healthcare, therapeutic and support services to all our residents and their families within a calm and pleasant Home. Enhancing our residents quality of Life and seeing a smile on your faces helps us to achieve our goal…. To have you feel at Home.
Our care approach is patient centred and involves a programme of therapies that address the total well-being of all residents. The holistic approach that we take is one born from the desire to see people remaining at their full potential. For each resident, we create an individual care plan where the goal is to design a course of treatment and therapy that best meets the needs of the resident.
Amberley Home offers care with Excellence in:
- Long and short term stays
- Dementia specific care ( 9 Bed Dementia specific unit )
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Physically disabled Care
- Post-Operative Care
- Day care
- Holiday / Weekend Care …..If you need a hand Take ours
This service is ideal for those caring for loved ones at home who need some personal time off. Day Care can be a safe and comforting option.
- Hours are from 8.30am – 5.oopm but we can meet your individual needs.
- Any combination of days is possible.
- Welcome to join in any daily activities within the Nursing Home.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal included plus morning and afternoon tea
- Nursing Assistance with personal hygiene
- Hairdressing and chiropody services are available weekly.
- Use of the private hydrotherapy suite.
Annual holidays and unexpected events can often lead to a near crisis situation. Amberley Home can help by providing care and companionship to those who find themselves in need of holiday/weekend care and also on an urgent basis if needed.
Other Services and Facilities
- Oratory for religious services
- 24 hour on call local GP
- Quiet rooms and reading rooms
- Hairdressing salon
- Chiropodist – Beautician – Physiotherapist on request
- Reflexology – Aromatherapy – Occupational Therapy on request
- Full laundry service
- Hydrotherapy Bath Suite
Our Vision & Values
Amberley's aged care facilities are built around a core philosophy of delivering clinical care excellence for our residents.
We focus on our residents' overall wellness by providing an enriching program around lifestyle activities, wellbeing and nutrition.
Amberley Home and Retirement Cottages, Acres, Fermoy, Co. Cork.
Tel: 025 40900
Fax: 021 7355040
Alternatively you can fill out our form on our contact page